Engineer & Geo-Sciences Trainee Recruitment in ONGC by GATE 2020
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) is embarking upon a major recruitment exercise of recruiting Graduate Engineer Trainees in E1 grade in various Engineering and Geo-Science disciplines. Candidates interested in joining as Graduate Engineer Trainees through GATE-2020 test score should apply Online in the prescribed format at the ONGC website only (Advt. No. 2/2021 (R&P)).
ONGC is looking for young, promising and energetic aspirants with bright academic records to join the organization as Class-I Executives (at E1 level) in Engineering and Geo-Sciences disciplines through GATE 2020 score.
ONGC is Navratna Public Sector Undertaking (PUS) in India which offers a remuneration package that compares with the best in the Indian Industry in Cost-to-Company terms. As ONGC grows at a fast pace, it invites you to join hands for the best Sarkari PSU Jobs and Oil rig jobs in India and undertake a journey to even greater success and build a rewarding career.
The notification for GATE 2022 is also out and you can get Engineering Jobs in PSU companies by GATE 2022 score.
Engineer Geo-Science Executive Vacancies in ONGC by GATE-2020
Engineer and Geo-SciencesExecutives: 313 vacancies (UR-193, OBC-48, EWS-14, SC-33, ST-24) (PWD-97) in various Engineering, Geo-Sciences and other disciplines, Age: 30 years as of 31/07/2020, Pay Scale : E-1 Scale ₹60000-180000
- Assistant Engineer Executive – AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical : 06 vacancies
- AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum : 01 vacancy
- AEE (Civil) : 18 vacancies
- AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical : 28 vacancies
- AEE (Electrical) : 39 vacancies
- AEE (Electronics) : 05 vacancies
- AEE (Instrumentation) : 32 vacancies
- AEE (Mechanical) : 31 vacancies
- AEE (Production) – Mechanical : 21 vacancies
- AEE (Production – Chemical) : 16 vacancies
- AEE (Production)- Petroleum : 12 vacancies
- AEE (Reservoir) : 07 vacancies
- Chemist : 15 vacancies
- Geologist : 19 vacancies
- Geophysicist (Surface) : 24 vacancies
- Geophysicist (Wells) : 12 vacancies
- Materials Management Officer : 12 vacancies
- Programming Officer : 05 vacancies
- Transport Officer : 07 vacancies
- AEE (Industrial Engineering) : 03 vacancies
The desirous and eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020 conducted by the IIT Delhi.
The GATE-2020 Score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates for the further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the ONGC Management.
- See List of all Government Jobs where GATE Score is required
The application fee is ₹300/- to be paid online along with the application form. No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
View – Government Jobs for Engineers
How to Apply for Sarkari Naukri in ONGC Executive Vacancies by GATE-2020?
Suitable and desirable candidates should apply online in the prescribed format at the ONGC Recruitment web page from 22/09/2021 to 12/10/2021 only for ONGC Engineer and Geo-Sciences Trainee Vacancy Recruitment through GATE-2020.
View – Getting Engineer Jobs through GATE
Detailed Information and Online submission of application
Candidates are requested to visit the Careers/Recruitment page on the ONGC website for information and online submission of application for ONGC Recruitment by GATE 2020 for Engineer and Geo-Sciences Vacancies.